Unlimited Internet Access to all North American Thoroughbred Races
HTR_TOUR - 15 Jul 2014/ Robot3 - 15 Jul 2014
HTR = Handicapping Technology and Research
from Ken Massa (714) 366-1HTR (1487) (recording / voice mail)
Click Here to read about the new HTR Software Updates for 2014
Click Here to Install full trial versions of HTR2, Tour and MaxVel software now! Includes Sample Races.
Click Here to Install a full trial version without Sample Races!
HTR2 - High-Quality Power Tools for Windows PC Handicappers.
Dozens of handicapping features including:
- The Most Advanced Velocity Analysis Available
- Enhanced Past-performance options
- High % Contender Selection (K - rating)
- Workout Grades / Pedigree Ratings
- Trainer / Jockey Stats and Ratings
- Detailed Track Bias Report
- Extensive Exporting Capability for db Users and Researchers
- Exclusive Adjusted Morning Line (AML) after scratches
- Tools for Form Cycle Analysis
- Extensive Modeling Software (Including place horse modeling)
- Robotics (Robot3) for research including Spot Plays creation and management
- Projected Pace Analysis with Pace Pressure Ratings
- All Reports and Ratings Updated Daily
If you are outside the United States you may need to change your computer's settings for Regional and Language to English (United States). You may need to make the change for the dates to display correctly in the HTR programs.
Double-click on the setup file name. You can select to run it or save it to your hard drive and run it from there. The setup includes a full working version of current HTR2.exe, HTR_TOUR.exe, and dozens of sample races with all support files, charts, and trainer statistics. The installation directory is C:\htr
Click Here to Read the HTR2 User Guide.
Click Here to Read More about HTR_TOUR.
Click Here to Read More about new KMS Screen in HTR2.