At The Races PRO (ATRpro)
ATRpro is an advanced gambling tool developed by Gary Pizzigati, a computer programmer, and Jack Burkholder, a professional horse player. With ATRpro, horse players can complete analyses that are virtually impossible to perform manually. They can, for instance:
- retrieve betting information from the Internet.
- calculate relationships between the different betting pools (win, place, show, exacta, quinella and daily double).
- track changes in the win and exacta pools as post time approaches.
- calculate the profit potential for all types of bets, including DUTCHes and HEDGEs in any of the betting pools.
- export tote data for real-time use by other software.
- find the most efficient way to bet a particular horse.
- identify differences in the betting pools that produce promising betting opportunities.
- handicap the bettors at a specific track.
- spot play alarms to alert you to promising bets.
- estimated trifecta payoffs.
- study tote data in unique ways including graphs and an automated Devere Tote Grid.
We think you'll find this program easy to use and we encourage you to check out the ATRpro on-line help file:
This fully functioning version of ATRpro is available for you to use for FREE for 30 days . A registered version of ATRpro is available for $99.
- Home Screen
- The WPS Payoffs
- The Odds
- The Tote Grid
- The Exacta Stats
- The Exacta Bets
- The Double Bets
- The Quinella Bets
- Win Graph
- Win / Morning Line Graph
- Win / Show Graph
- Scratch Form
- Spot Play Form
- $1 Superfecta Cost Calculator
- $2 Win-Place-Show Calculator
The program is designed to be used at a resolution of at least 1024x768 or higher.
Thanks for trying ATRpro. We wish you an enjoyable and entertaining racing experience!
For support contact Gary at: firstname.lastname@example.org